Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Tricks

Shreya loves to hold her feet of late. Well, her left foot, anyway, with her left hand. She shows a pronouncedly sinister tendency in this regard. Does this mean she will be a lefty? So far we haven't seen her make any serious attempt to put her feet in her mouth.
She has also begun doing more exciting things with her mouth, such as sticking out her tongue, drooling, and making the most ingenious noises with the aid of said drool. What will she think of next?

2 comments:

  1. Archer also seems to favor his left hand (or did before he started grabbing with both hands)--I wonder if this is a developmental detail I just haven't encountered in any of the books or simply coincidence. (For what it's worth, I've also noticed that President Obama is left-handed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: We saw Shreya put one of her feet in her mouth today. Another milestone crossed!

    ReplyDelete