Today is Shreya's half-year birthday, which she celebrated by a visit to the pediatrician and some vaccinations. Ouch! She spent the rest of the day being very good.
We dug out some old pictures in honor of the occasion.
When I was Zero!

They used to call me "Spike". Look at all my hair! I think they miss it...

"...and that completes the proof!"

Finally, here is a little poem by A. A. Milne.
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three,
I was hardly Me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.









I love the picture of the blanket over her head! And the last picture, of Shreya examining the ground really closely, is one of Adelaida's frequent positions these days, as she is trying valiantly to sit up by herself, and often failing :)
ReplyDelete