Well, I've been waiting for a while now to have something suitably profound to blog about. I want Shreya to feel loved when she reads this someday, because she is, very much! And I don't want to bore the heck out of anyone else who may be reading this. :-) But profound thoughts don't come on demand, more's the pity, so here are some prosaic ones.Varsha has been doing a great job coming up with things to post about. I'm not quite sure how she does it, but I wish I had her knack!
Anyway, I will try to post again soon, with a long-range goal of achieving parity with Varsha. Meanwhile, here is another cute picture of Shreya, which Varsha assures me is the key to a good blog post.
Key features: (1) This photo is two months old today. I shaved a few days later, but subsequently regrew the beard (and more!) One day soon, my beard may take over the world! (2) The jade plant in the background had its first drink of water in a long time, today. Poor jade plant! It is doing very well, considering. (3) I was telling Shreya some of my thoughts just before this picture was taken. You can tell from her expression that she is very interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment